Chinatown Business Association (CBA) is set up by a group of passionate Chinatown stakeholders drawn from a cross-section of business leaders, grassroots leaders, Chinese clan associations, hoteliers, hawkers, retailers, and more. We are a non-profit organisation serving and promoting the business and community interest of stakeholders in Chinatown.
CBA will explore ways to enhance Chinatown's business environment and promote the welfare of businesses. In particular, we will:
- organize festive celebrations, events and street activities
- plan and execute marketing and promotion of Chinatown locally and overseas
- facilitate new business collaboration or alliances between members and with parties outside Chinatown
- work towards the improvement of business practices
- address common business concerns
CBA will also contribute ideas and provide feedback on Chinatown's development, activities and other public issues.